Part of Content :
Reset procedure for high and low clusters with SIA III using the Reset Mode:
• Ignition key must be “off”
• Press and hold the trip odometer reset button in the instrument cluster (left button), and turn the ignition key to the first position.
• Keep the button pressed for approximately 5 seconds until one of the following words appear in the display: “OIL SERVICE, or “INSPECTION”, with “RESET”.
The service due is shown with “reset” if the coded minimum consumption limit has been reached and resetting is possible. If “reset” is not shown, the minimum limit has not been reached and resetting is not possible.
• Press and hold the reset button again until the word “RESET” begins to flash.
• While the display is flashing, press the left button briefly to reset the service interval. After the display has shown the new interval the following will appear: “END SIA”
The system can only be reset again after 10 liters (2.5gal) of fuel have been consumed.
Download Free BMW instrument cluster SIA reset.Pdf
Ebookoo.net is a site that collect many ebook to download. This site is like ebook search engine because This site update their ebook collection database everyday. What The Features : You can find what your ebook needed easier, because pdfee give you simple navigation and detail category. Find